IP Access Control
Provide security by giving flexible control over who is allowed to enter a building or area and when using the latest electronic door locks and networked systems.
The systems we install will keep your buildings, staff and assets secure as well as providing time and attendance information. From one door to hundreds of doors across multiple sites, we have a solution to suit your needs. This can be controlled from a single location or remotely if required. iFacility offer a range of Electronic IP Access Control products and solutions which are designed to run on your IP network infrastructure. A networked system gives the advantages of central control, event reporting and flexible control over users access. Each control unit is part of a network but can run independently making its own decisions and logging events.
Our IP Access Control can be powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), a technology which eliminates the need for a power supply at each access door and also keeps installation and maintenance costs down, as well as providing power in the event of supply loss.
Benefits of IP Access Control
- Network based access control.
- Central control - Control the building from any PC with permissions.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) controllers removes the need for a power supply at each entry point.
- Time and attendance reporting - check at a glance who’s in.
- Multiple reader types (Biometric options also available).
- Complete flexibility – access can be granted to users according to time and place.
- Intruder and fire alarm integration.
- The security of your building is always maintained.
- Gates and barriers can be controlled with hands free technology.
- Integration with our IP Access Control and IP CCTV / IP Surveillance systems.
- Soft migrate from existing systems using existing readers and card / fobs.
- Integration with IP intercoms to SIP based desk phones.
Visit our dedicated IP Access Control website - http://www.ipaccesscontrol.co.uk
We’d love to hear from you!
We'd be happy to give you a free security survey and a no-obligation quote, just click here or call 01749 600 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org