CCTV Camera Systems & Surveillance
High Definition IP CCTV Cameras: Intelligent Megapixel Cameras
The video security industry has been in the process of a transition from a mechanical analogue system of video recorded on VCR tapes, or hard disk video recorders ( DVR ) to a completely digital system of video stored on a network servers. iFacility can migrate your existing analogue cameras or design, consult and install a new system which will give you better business surveillance, plus a host of other benefits.
How It Works
IP Network based camera system’s use industry standard technology to deliver the video via packets of data across the network. The resolution is not impacted by bandwidth or electrical interference, the result is high picture clarity using mega-pixel cameras across an open vendor platform and the ability to integrate with other systems. The higher the resolution, the more detail that can be seen in an image, this facilitates the identification of objects and persons – important considerations in video surveillance. High-definition IP CCTV surveillance cameras are installed at your business to give you the best video recordings and image clarity.
With our unique myFacility system you will be able to access, view and control your security system at any time using a mobile phone, tablet or laptop, no matter where you are. Common devices used to view cctv are iPhones, iPads Blackberry's and Android phones.
How Your Business Will Benefit
- Advanced HD digital video both live and recorded which provides clear images after the event.
- Scalable allowing expansion at incremental cost when required
- A large range of high-definition cameras with options such as motion detection, night vision, and intelligent decision-making whether indoors or outdoors, wired or wireless
- IP technology can integrate with other equipment such as your existing computer network, lighting, gates, barriers, intruder alarms and access control over single or multiple sites.
- Granular user access, allowing staff secure access to live and recorded images on a per camera basis.
- IP CCTV can be used for so much more than crime prevention and surveillance. You can monitor staff and processes, improve health and safety, and so much more.
We’d love to hear from you!
We'd be happy to give you a free security survey and a no-obligation quote, just click here or call 01749 600 600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org