HD IP CCTV – High definition images and instant access 24/7
What are HD IP CCTV Cameras? Just like conventional television ‘went digital’ a while ago, so CCTV cameras now convert images to digital data and can transmit them over a computer network and the Internet, whilst this is no new technology by todays standards, the HD picture element, is.
Offering in excess of double the resolution of standard digital IP cameras, iFacility CCTV Systems allow a much richer, detailed and sharper picture, allowing you to identify faces and number plates at a much greater distance than your standard Digital CCTV or older analogue camera.
Our Award winning installations our experts can migrate your existing analogue cameras, or work with you to design and install a completely new digital system.
HD CCTV Benefits
- Image quality: Amazingly clear surveillance images via advanced High definition digital video, both live and recorded, giving clear high definition images. With at least four times the quality of traditional systems, it is much easier to accurately identify people and incidents.
- Flexibility: Your footage do not need to be recorded locally – the data can be recorded centrally or even remotely, providing far better security and management.
- Future proof: IP CCTV systems grow incrementally with your business, meaning no major outlays when you expand your operations.
- Seamless integration: Integrate with other equipment such as your existing computer network, lighting, gates, barriers, intruder alarms and access control over single or multiple sites.
- Easier installation: Data can be delivered over existing infrastructure to minimise disruption, costs and reduce the need for unsightly cabling.
- Easier access: View your cameras any time, anywhere with our unique and innovative myFacility portal.
- Measurable ROI: More than just security and surveillance, our fully integrated systems are a valuable tool for monitoring your staff and processes, improving health and safety practices and so much more.