Integrated and Intelligent Industrial Monitoring, Surveillance and Reporting
Intelligent industrial monitoring of business systems is something that combines security with 24/7 monitoring of environmental or system parameters. In essence, this could be linking your SCADA system, monitoring plant, processes or machinery or any other IoT device (if your device does not currently offer IoT, we can provide a bridge to enable it) to a human-based verification service at the iFacility control room. Alternatively using our acquisition units, we can connect your systems to our iSecure monitoring platform directly.
Alternatively using our acquisition units, we can connect your systems to our iSecure monitoring platform directly, to offer you a perfect mix of automated triggers and responses mixed with Human monitoring, surveillance, and interaction.
How Does it Work?
On an event, our team will then take appropriate action such as alerting key personnel, and if required your equipment can be remotely paused, shutdown or backup systems brought online.
All systems can be visually verified; we can even use the same cameras to provide Smoke detection or thermal failure prediction and pre-fire warning.
Virtually any parameters can be monitored such as the flexibility of our in-house systems, so for example:-
- Humidity, temperature, airflow, smoke, voltage and moisture environmental monitoring.
- Flow control, opening values, controlling pump and flood detection.
- Data Centre and Server room monitoring protecting the integrity of building systems and critical facilities.
- Industrial IoT, M2M, PLC and SCADA integration.
- Remote monitoring of facilities, fire hazard areas or industrial processes involving self-igniting materials.
- Unmanned site management, process measurement & remote telemetry control.
CSI "Zoom in. Enhance!" Technically cringeworthy. Now looks to becoming an actual reality Thanks to 'ENET-PAT'… twitter.com/i/web/status/92746…
Hotel chain book themselves in for a long stay with iFacility www.ifacility.co.uk/hotel-chai…
RT @ESATweet: There’s a misconception that cyber crime is covered under standard business liability insurance...are you covered?… https://t.co/kkIjJRJKCu