An iFacility burglar alarm installation ensures your premises and assets remain secure
iFacility’s commercial class Intruder/burglar alarm systems are fully integrated to deliver the precise security, protection and functionality you demand. After an initial site visit to gauge your requirements, we precisely design and match the intruder alarm installation to your business needs and working methods. We install proven alarm systems, all of which conform to the most exacting British and European Standards. This provides both a very effective deterrent and 24-hour secure protection for your assets.
iFacility is a well-known and trusted name in the retail and commercial arena, with partnerships with the likes of Greggs, Hertz, Holiday Inn, Thrifty, Numatic and many more, you can be assured your business however large or small will be in safe hands with our nationwide team of engineers and our superb Bristol based support centre
The main features of our alarm systems:
- The flexibility of internal or external detection, or a combination of both, to give the maximum protection possible.
- Hard-wired or wireless RF configurations available.
- We offer a full range of intruder alerts. From a phone call, SMS or email, to human actions via our 24 hour, high-security, fully digital remote monitoring station – where we can engage the police if necessary.
- Optional Complimentary CCTV installation to view premises if /when an alarm is triggered.
- iFacility are experts at seamless integration with IP CCTV surveillance cameras and other security systems, with the option of a 24/7 monitoring centre for a complete, single security solution.
- Full Compliance with all relevant British Standards and Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) policies.
- We provide a full intruder alarm installation, commissioning and maintenance service.
- Expert, remote diagnostic system to resolve any issues without the expense, time-lag and inconvenience of on-site engineer attendance. This gives you a better system, with lower ongoing costs.
Offering everything from a complete solution, to just adding the necessary extra technology and functions to a new or existing CCTV system, iFacility are the industry leaders in Intruder alarm installations. We have a team of fully trained and Nacoss security cleared alarm engineers who work to the most exacting professional standards
As a recommend option we can also monitor your premises 24 hours a day from our newly built state of the art IP Monitoring station – the first one in the UK. Manned by multiple staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we can call key holders, warn potential intruders away via installed speaker phones or ensure police are called and sent to your site.