IP Access Control
IP Access Control: control staff and visitor access 24/7
From one entrance to hundreds of entrances, one or multiple sites, whatever access challenges you manage, we can design and install a solution to meet your specific, individual requirements.
Running on your own IP network infrastructure, our electronic IP access control systems give you central control, event reporting and flexible control over user access. Each control unit is part of a network but can run independently, making its own decisions and logging events.
You can even choose a system powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), which eliminates the need for a power supply at each access point. This will keep your installation and maintenance costs down, as well as providing power in the event of supply loss.
Our IP access control systems offer:
- Network based access control: quick, easy and always on; the security of your building is always maintained.
- Multiple reader types: including biometric options.
- Central control: so you and your staff can control the building from any PC with permissions.
- Complete flexibility: access can be granted to users according to time and place.
- Easy to operate: gates and barriers can be controlled with hands free technology.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) controllers: removing the need for a power supply at each entry point (and keeping your costs down too).
- Integration with IP CCTV/IP surveillance, intruder and fire alarm systems: for complete peace of mind.
- Hassle-free change-over: soft migrate from existing systems using existing readers and cards or fobs.
- Time and attendance reporting: you can check at a glance who’s in and who’s not!
- Integration with IP intercoms to SIP-based desk phones
Using the latest electronic locks and networked systems, our IP access control solutions will keep your buildings, your staff and your assets secure and provide time and attendance information too.