IP Access Control Installers
IP Access Control: manage staff and visitor access 24/7
From one entrance to several hundred, single or multiple sites, iFacility design and install access control solutions to meet your individual requirements.
Running on your own IP network infrastructure, our electronic IP access control systems give you central control, event reporting and flexible management of user access. Each control unit is part of a network but can run independently, making its own decisions and logging events.
You can even choose a system powered using Power over Ethernet (PoE), which eliminates the need for a power supply at each access point. This will keep your installation and maintenance costs down, as well as providing power in the event of supply loss.
Our IP access control systems offer:
- Network based access control: quick, easy and always on; the security of your building is always maintained.
- Multiple reader types: including biometric options.
- Central management: so you and designated staff can regulate the building from any PC with permissions.
- Complete flexibility: access can be granted to users according to time and place.
- Easy to operate: gates and barriers can be controlled with hands free technology.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) controllers: removing the need for a power supply at each entry point, keeping costs down.
- Integration with IP CCTV/IP surveillance, intruder and fire alarm systems: for complete peace of mind.
- Hassle-free change-over: soft migrate from existing systems using existing readers and cards or fobs.
- Time and attendance reporting: check at a glance who is in and who is out.
- Integration with IP intercoms to SIP-based desk phones.
Professional access control installers
Using the latest electronic locks and networked systems, our IP access control solutions will keep your buildings, your staff and your assets secure and provide valuable time and attendance information.
CSI "Zoom in. Enhance!" Technically cringeworthy. Now looks to becoming an actual reality Thanks to 'ENET-PAT'… twitter.com/i/web/status/92746…
Hotel chain book themselves in for a long stay with iFacility www.ifacility.co.uk/hotel-chai…
RT @ESATweet: There’s a misconception that cyber crime is covered under standard business liability insurance...are you covered?… https://t.co/kkIjJRJKCu