Do you live in London or the Home Counties? Looking for a great career opportunity? Whether you live in Luton, Weybridge, Dartford, Croydon or Newham, we’d like to talk with you.
iFacility are leaders in providing IP CCTV surveillance, monitoring and integrated security systems. We supply and install high definition IP CCTV network surveillance cameras, IP access control, intelligent building security, health & safety and management solutions for a wide range of customers from small businesses to high profile international clients.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team of Security and Support Engineers, who have previous experience of all types of CCTV, intruder alarm and access control installations.
You can be home based and will work substantially in the London and Home Counties area, though occasional travel nationally and internationally may be required
- Support and Installation Experience in all industry sectors but particularly retail
- Previous NSI / SSAIB experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Strong Communication skills and highly presentable
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be available to work away when required
- Full Driving Licence
- Full UK Passport
- Van, mobile phone, laptop and power tools supplied
- Knowledge of IP, integrated systems and fire systems would be an advantage
A competitive salary based on experience is offered.
Due to nature of this work, you will be required to undergo a full security screening that may require references from previous employers, and verification of training, certifications undertaken and qualifications achieved. Strictly no agencies or recruitment organisations.