Maintenance & Support
It is essential that any security and surveillance system is always capable of delivering everything expected of it. That’s why we consider maintenance and support of our installations so important.
Our remote monitoring of online surveillance systems allows us to detect potential faults and correct current faults – often before our customers are aware. And, as part of our support programme we can do this all remotely, 24/7.
Should you have a problem that needs onsite attendance our engineering team can be with you quickly. Our engineers operate across the UK – and beyond – and are all directly employed. We never use contractors or outsource our work. You’ll also find all our engineers are fully trained to – and often beyond – the standard you’d expect from a company that holds the portfolio of accreditations that we do.
Our Support and Maintenance packages can include
- Total coverage: 24/7/365, nationally and globally
- Advance replacement of hardware, ensuring first fix and minimal system downtime
- Remote system access ensuring immediate response and problem solving
- Proactive Support & Maintenance – remote monitoring and diagnostics of equipment ensuring vital data and images are not lost
- Over 1 million diagnostic tests per day, every day
- Dedicated, monitoring, technical support and engineering teams providing remote fix when possible and rapid on-site attendance when not