Milestone Xprotect 2016 has launched!
Milestone XProtect 2016 comes with hundreds of updates, improvements, both instantly obvious from front-end interface improvements but a great deal of reconsidered core code changes that whilst although not initially obvious from an end user experience means a far faster system all round with far smaller CPU utilisation footprint, meaning less investment on IT systems to support the product.
Just a selection of the many upgrades are
- Select 4K and Ultra High Definition cameras
- Simplified Licensing Handling
- Advanced PTZ control
- Improved Event Server performance
- Vastly reduced hardware investment thanks to a reduction in CPU load by as much as 75%!
- 2016 now includes push notifications that operators can use to send alarms to patrolling guards.
- Video-enabled access control with XProtect Access 2016.
What Milestone products have changed?
XProtect Professional VMS XProtect Clients XProtect Add-on Products and Online Services
|XProtect Enterprise 2016||XProtect Professional 2016||XProtect Express 2016||XProtect Essential 2016|
|XProtect Smart Client 2016||XProtect Web Client 2016||Milestone Mobile 2016||XProtect Smart Wall 2016|
|XProtect Access 2016||XProtect Transact 2016||Milestone ONVIF Bridge||MIP SDK 2016|
CSI "Zoom in. Enhance!" Technically cringeworthy. Now looks to becoming an actual reality Thanks to 'ENET-PAT'… twitter.com/i/web/status/92746…
Hotel chain book themselves in for a long stay with iFacility www.ifacility.co.uk/hotel-chai…
RT @ESATweet: There’s a misconception that cyber crime is covered under standard business liability insurance...are you covered?… https://t.co/kkIjJRJKCu