We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our team of Security and Support Engineers, who have previous experience of all types of CCTV, intruder alarm and access control installations.
You can be home based and will work substantially in Birmingham and the West Midlands but travel nationally and internationally will sometimes be required.
Those based in Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry, Northampton, Nottingham, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Tamworth (where our regional office is based) and surrounding areas will all be considered.
- Support and Installation Experience in all industry sectors but particularly retail
- Previous NSI / SSAIB experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills
- Strong Communication skills and highly presentable
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be available to work away when required
- Full Driving Licence
- Full UK Passport
- Van, mobile phone, laptop and power tools supplied
- Knowledge of IP, integrated systems and fire systems would be an advantage
A competitive salary based on experience is offered.
The nature of this work is such that you will be required to undergo a full security screening that may require references from previous employers, and verification of all training, certifications undertaken and qualifications achieved.
Candidates that most closely meet our requirements will be asked to attend an interview.
iFacility are leaders in providing IP CCTV surveillance, monitoring and integrated security systems. We supply and install high definition IP CCTV network surveillance cameras, IP access control, intelligent building security, health & safety and management solutions for a wide range of customers from small businesses to high profile international clients.
iFacility welcomes applications from anyone with the necessary skills. It is our policy to always select the best candidates, irrespective of any disability, their sex, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief, colour, nationality or race.
Strictly no agencies or other recruitment organisations