iFacility’s commercial-class Intruder/burglar alarm systems are fully integrated to deliver the precise security, protection, and functionality you demand. After an initial site visit to gauge your requirements, we precisely design and match the intruder alarm installation to your business needs and working methods. We install proven alarm systems, all of which conform to the most exacting British and European Standards. This provides both a very effective deterrent and 24-hour secure protection for your people, property, and business.
iFacility is a well-known and trusted name in the retail and commercial arena. Having installed thousands of alarm systems for major high street names such as Burger King – Greggs, Hertz, and many more, you can be assured your business however large or small will be in safe hands with our nationwide team of engineers and our superb support centre.
The main features of our Intruder Alarm Systems:
- The flexibility of internal or external detection, or a combination of both, gives the maximum protection possible.
- Hard-wired or wireless RF configurations are available.
- We offer a full range of intruder alerts. From a phone call, SMS, or email, to human actions via our 24-hour, high-security, fully digital remote monitoring station – where we can engage the police if necessary.
- Full Compliance with all relevant British Standards and Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) policies.
- We provide a full intruder alarm installation, commissioning, and maintenance service.
- Expert, remote diagnostic system to resolve any issues without the expense, time lag, and inconvenience of on-site engineer attendance. This gives you a better system, with lower ongoing costs.
- iFacility are expert at seamless integration of your alarm system with IP CCTV surveillance cameras and our other security options, this is, of course, can be with the option of a 24/7 monitoring centre for a complete, single security solution.
- Optional Complimentary CCTV installation to view premises if /when an alarm is triggered.
Offering everything from a complete solution to just adding the necessary extra technology and functions to a new or existing CCTV system, iFacility is the industry leader in Intruder alarm installations. We have a team of fully trained and NSI Gold / Nacoss security-cleared alarm engineers who work to the most exacting professional standards
As a recommended option we can also monitor your premises 24 hours a day from our newly built state-of-the-art IP Monitoring station – the first one in the UK. Manned by multiple staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, we can call key holders, warn potential intruders away via installed speaker phones, or ensure police are called and sent to your site.
As you’d expect, we can integrate our alarm systems with your wider security solution and even monitor them on your behalf.
The result? A full-service from a trusted installer that meets your challenges head-on.
PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS SECURITY
Agile, Reliable, and innovative, our mission is to protect your people, property, and profits.
Take your integrated security solution to the next level, by extending it to other building and control elements including:
- Access Everywhere – Remote access to your security system via myFacility – our proprietary software platform
- Advanced – The best range of cutting-edge security technology from our network of trusted partners
- On Watch – Monitoring services from our state-of-the-art control rooms.
- AI Analytics – Video analytics to help you identify and mitigate security and safety risks
These are just some of the solutions that collectively ensure that you protect what matters most.