This is an exciting opportunity for a telemarketing and internal sales role with us. We’re developing our sales operation at our head office near Shepton Mallet. We are offering full time and flexible hours and principally requires cold calling potential prospects as well as looking after our existing ones. Previous experience in telemarketing and sales is a plus, but not essential as a positive attitude and professional approach are key. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
- You enjoy engaging with people, having light hearted and interested conversation with new and existing clients.
- Leads and contacts will be supplied but as role develops there is scope to discover your own prospects and build your own database.
- As a result of your calls you’ll be expected to make appointments, build and develop a pipeline of business and provide regular reports on your activities. Don’t worry if you are unfamiliar with the Security marketplace – full training will be given.
- Making outbound telemarketing calls (cold and warm leads, provided)
- Maintaining a database of responses and schedule follow up calls
- Liaising with and setting appointments for external sales teams
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent spoken communication skills (English)
- Telemarketing experience is useful but as training will be given, not essential.
The nature of this position requires that you work from our head office near Shepton Mallet in Somerset. As a security company, anyone applying for this post must be trustworthy and will be required to undergo a security check.
Good starting salary with excellent commission structure including Customer Retention Bonus.