We are looking for someone who is great with clients and has strong IT skills. You will be a confident people person with strong attention to detail and a focused but friendly approach. You will enjoy building strong professional relationships with our clients and be passionate about what you do.
As a key member of the Customer Delivery Team, the Account Administrator will work with existing clients to capture their new requirements and create supporting system designs. You will be responsible for understanding the requirements and creating the system design/plan using our in-house design-builder. Our software was developed with this role in mind, it is easy to use with drag and drop functionality. You will use the software to efficiently work in collaboration with the client and manage the approval process.
- Work with our fantastic clients, Burger King and The Gym Group
- Conduct discovery calls to get a clear understanding of customer requirements
- Build draft system designs using our in-house software
- Create associated quotations
- Manage client approval
- Communicate the approved designs internally
- Great communication skills
- Good at developing and maintaining professional relationships
- Impeccable attention to detail
- IT literate
We are looking for someone with sales or account management experience. However, we would consider someone who can demonstrate the skills required and a strong desire to learn.
What we can offer you:
As well as an exciting career within an innovative and growing organisation, we offer:
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, no weekend work
- Comprehensive training package
- Overnight accommodation and expenses paid when required
- Yearly performance review
- Career development support
- PPE & a uniform