Looking for a career, not just another job? Look no further. At iFacility, we value homegrown talent.
Joining our team of operators will give you the chance to learn about the organisation and our customers from the heart of our organisation, the Control Room.
From the Control Room, you could specialise in any area of the business and build a fulfilling career for yourself. You could continue to develop your security skills, move into customer services or join our engineering team – we will support your development!
You will be hardworking and keen to learn.
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident with computers
- Good spoken and written communication skills
From the comfort of our Control Room you will:
- Monitor CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control
- Resolve any issues
- Talk to clients and security companies when required
- All training and nationally recognised qualifications will be provided at no cost to yourself
- 12-hour shifts 08:00 to 20:00 on a rolling ‘four on, four off’ pattern
- 1-hour break plus tea breaks
What we can offer you:
As well as an exciting career within an innovative and growing organisation, we offer the following benefits:
- Onsite parking
- Complimentary tea, coffee, squash
- A competitive salary plus overtime paid at a higher rate
- 20.5 days annual leave
- Yearly performance review
- Career development support
- Employee referral bonus
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a Basic DBS, 5 year employment reference history, Credit Search, social media check, ID Verification, Right to Work Check and 5 year address verification.