Working as part of the Warehouse and Logistics team, the Hardware Configuration Technician will assemble CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control hardware.
- Custom Build of PC and Servers for Security Systems
- Assemble CCTV, Intruder Alarm and Access Control hardware
- Ensure timely preparation and delivery of the kit
You will be a motivated and capable person. Your approach will be focused, friendly and approachable. With hands-on tooling experience, you will be independent and comfortable working to set timescales.
- Hands-on skills with the assembly of electrical components
- Ability to work to an agreed schedule
- Knowledge of or a willingness to learn about relevant technology
- Good communication skills
No direct experience with CCTV or intruder alarms is required. However, we are looking for someone who has a good understanding of electrical components and has experience working with tooling.
What we can offer you
As well as an exciting career within an innovative and growing organisation, we offer the following benefits:
- A competitive salary plus paid overtime
- 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Comprehensive training package
- Yearly performance review
- Career development support
- PPE & a uniform