We are looking for a competent and experienced field engineer to perform retail installation and Maintenance.
Our engineers work on all manner of IP-based commercial CCTV & intruder alarms. Our engineers will work on medium and small-scale projects, working independently or as part of a team.
- Installing security systems according to system design specifications in commercial retail premises (small to medium standalone systems).
- Maintaining security systems in commercial retail premises
Experience & Ideal Candidates:
- No direct experience with CCTV or intruder alarms is required; however we are looking for a candidate that has a good understanding of cabling, electrical products, working with tooling and an understanding of hands on work.
- Ideal candidates include field engineers installing Satellite/Digital TV (SKY / VIRGIN MEDIA), Digital Signage, Broadband Hardware or EPOS systems looking for a new exciting challenge.
- In house, training will be provided on specific products and techniques required.
- You will need to be able to manage yourself whilst on site.
- Good understanding of technology organised and good communication skills.
- Ability to work from steps and ladders with an understanding of health and safety.
Person specification: The ideal candidate will be a motivated and capable engineer. They will have a good range of experience in different sectors and hands on experience with tooling. They will be easy-going but hardworking and need to be friendly and approachable will dealing with others. They will be quite independent, being comfortable working in a range of environments with minimal guidance. They will need to be flexible schedule-wise. They will set an example of excellent quality when installing security systems. Being in a position of responsibility and privilege, they will be trustworthy and honest in their conduct.
iFacility will supply a van and all tools required for the job. We also supply a phone, PPE & a uniform. Although we aim to keep our team operating as close to home as possible, we will require our staff to travel with occasional overnight stays when required. Working hours vary, but are Monday to Friday, predominantly office hours. We offer a competitive salary based on your skills and experience.